Last weekend the Consumer Direct Care Network Midwest team and family members participated in the Minneapolis Frozen 5k and Polar Plunge to support Special Olympics Minnesota.
The Polar Plunge is a series of events dedicated to increase funds and bring opportunity and inclusion to over 8,100 Special Olympics athletes across the state. In the past 13 years, the Minneapolis Plunge has raised over $10 million for Special Olympics Minnesota.
We are proud to support a great cause and help make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics athletes.
Midwest Team Participants:
- Kari Vinopal – Senior Director
- Trista Brandt – Regional Director
- Nicole Cano – MN Program Manager
- Denise Monroe – IRIS Program Manager
- Matthew Moore – Regional Service Supervisor
- Jordan Stanger – Regional Service Supervisor
- Amy Litzer – Support Broker
- Renee Gibson – Support Broker
- Scott Rusch – Support Broker
- Kim Adamovich – Service Coordinator
- Kathy Sponder – Service Coordinator
- Clare Sitko – IRIS Consultant
Learn more about the Polar Plunge: https://www.plungemn.org/