Family Care is a long-term care option that offers comprehensive, yet flexible support to adults with disabilities, and the elderly.
Self-directed services offer you more choice and control over the care you or your loved one receives, and more choice and control over the person who provides that care. You select, train and manage their daily work schedule, and sign-off on their timesheet.
Consumer Direct Care Network Wisconsin will establish you as an employer, process caregiver paperwork and payroll, and file employee and employer taxes. This allows you the most choice, flexibility, control, and independence. You may also choose the Agency with Choice or “co-employer” option sharing the employer responsibility with Consumer Direct.
We provide the right tools so you can succeed in managing your supports and achieve your goals. On an ongoing basis, Consumer Direct Care Network Wisconsin will assist with tasks such as:
- Facilitating caregiver background checks
- Caregiver record retention
- Processing time sheet and issuing paychecks
- Withholding and filing employer and caregiver related payroll taxes
- Ensuring Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment Coverage
- Compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations
- Providing spending summaries (On-line access available)
Family Care MCOs we contract with:
- ADRC’s page
- Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Group
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources, Inc
- Independent Living Council of Wisconsin
- People First Wisconsin
- SD Network
- Wisconsin Board on Aging and Long Term Care
- Wisconsin Board For People with Developmental Disabilities (BPDD)
- Wisconsin Legislature