The Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) is hosting free interactive travel activity sessions this winter. These sessions are intended to be enjoyable activities for family caregivers and the people they care for.
Each session focuses on a new place or cultural activity and incorporates storytelling, music, poetry writing, and/or a simple craft. Each session will also include a follow-up message filled with tips, activities, and recipes for families to continue to enjoy after the virtual trip.
- December 1, 2020 | 1-2 pm | Gratitude Party
- December 8, 2020 | 1-2 pm | National Parks Through the Seasons
- December 15, 2020 | 1-2 pm | Outdoors in Bavaria, Germany
- December 22, 2020 | 1-2 pm | North Pole and Snowy Travels
- December 29, 2020 | 1-2 pm | NYE Pre-Celebration Around the World!
- January 5, 2021 | 1-2 pm | Classical Music History
- January 12, 2021 | 1-2 pm | Winter in the World of Art
- January 19, 2021 | 1-2 pm | Winter in Tropical Climates
Sessions are free to attend but registration is required.