The Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC) Virtual Caregiver Conference is just a few weeks away. Register to attend today!
Choose from three options to attend:
- Live web conferencing session: Thursday, January 28, 1-4 pm
- Live web conferencing session: Friday, January 29, 9 am – 12 pm
- Recorded videos: Watch the recorded sessions at your convenience
The virtual conference features three sessions:
- Session 1: Other Me’s: My Caregiver Experience with Lewy Body Dementia
- Session 2: Navigating Grief
- Session 3: You Don’t Have to Care Alone
Bonus recorded videos are available for all participants. For more details on the sessions, click here to visit the event page.
Live sessions will be offered via Blackboard Collaborate, WITC’s online video conferencing platform. This platform is easy to navigate and there is nothing to download or install on your computer prior to the conference.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!