The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announced individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs in Wisconsin can now get the COVID-19 vaccine.
DHS also released a COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility fact sheet. Click here to review the fact sheet.
The fact sheet covers:
- Who is considered enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs?
- I am eligible for the vaccine. When can I get vaccinated?
- Where can I get vaccinated?
- How do I get to my appointment?
- Do I need proof that I am eligible for the vaccine?
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, eligibility, or to find frequently asked questions, please visit https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine.htm.