The Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC) May Virtual Caregiver Conference is almost here. Register to attend today!
Choose from three options to attend:
- Live web conferencing session: Thursday, May 20, 1-4 pm
- Live web conferencing session: Friday, May 21, 9 am – 12 pm
- Recorded videos: Watch the recorded sessions at your convenience
The virtual conference features three sessions:
- Session 1: Love, Intimacy and Alzheimer’s
- Session 2: Aging Among Intellectually/Developmentally Disabled Adults
- Session 3: A Tribal Perspective on Aging & Disability Services withing the Community/Reservation
Bonus recorded videos are available for all participants. For more details on the sessions, click here to visit the event page.
Live sessions will be offered via Blackboard Collaborate, WITC’s online video conferencing platform. This platform is easy to navigate and there is nothing to download or install on your computer prior to the conference.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!